- Turn on the oven at 180°C.
- Cut the parsnip in the form of fries. Add some oil and spices on top. Put them in the oven for 30min.
- Next prepare the peppers. Cut the end of the pepper and remove the seeds on the inside.
- Cut garlic, mushrooms and part of the Chinese cabbage in very small pieces.
- Cook them in a pan at medium heat for 10 minutes. Then, stuff the peppers with the vegetables.
- Put in the oven for 30 to 40min.
- For the vegan Tzatiki: grate the cucumber, add salt and wait for the water to be absorbed.
- In the meantime, cut some garlic in small pieces (1-2 cloves). Add the garlic, half a lemon and the cucumber to a bowl. Finally, add the coconut yogurt or the oat cream to the mix. Let it rest at least 30min in the fridge.
- You can marinate the celeriac in lemon and soy sauce to give extra flavour. We cut it in the form of a sun or a flower, but feel free to cut it in smaller pieces if you wish too!
Recipe provided by Marta and Audrey Mystery Box winners
If you have any questions about this recipe or need some help, we welcome you to send us a message on our instagram @erasmusfoodlab