This is a quick and easy stir-fry to showcase how everything can be a delicious hot meal with the right cooking technique. Are aubergines off season where you live? Try asparagus, salsify, mushrooms or even broccoli stems instead.
Learn more about ingredients & techniques with our EFL cooking guideView Guides
Vegan oyster sauce
Bunch green leaves you like
Corriander to taste
Pepper to taste
Fried seitan/tempeh to your liking
Hearty, healthy, hot meal in under 15 minutes.
1. Cut the eggplant into half circle slices.
2. Chopped garlic and green eaves roughly.
3. Heat up a hot pan/wok with oil on high heat
4. Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, add water if the garlic begins to burn.
5. Add the eggplants, soy and oyster sauce and saute until soften. Add tempeh and saute to heat up.
6. Turn off the heat and add the greenleaves and toss. Serve hot over rice